Monday, June 17, 2013

Reinvigorated!!

I know I haven't been stitching or updating anything in a very long time.  I have been busy looking for a job and I have finaly received one.  I have been working over a month now and I was able to get some stitching stuff.  As I may have stated before, my mermaids had to be laid to rest out in the ocean blue, lol. If I haven't a quick synopsis will do:  My niece drew on my stitching with a permanent marker.  She wanted to show her artsie side hahaha.  Anyways, I have a new job and have been reinvigorated with my stitching!

I bought a couple of fabrics:  32 count Amsterdam Blue, and 32 count White Chocolate.





Here is a new start and a little progress on Mermaids of the Deep Blue:  2 weeks of Progress!



3 comments:

  1. Nice stitching update! The fabric colour looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the budding artist... lol Soooo sorry! But grats on the new job :)

    Narita

    ReplyDelete